Newbie here and need some help!!! Please :-)

Carletta
5 years 0 Carletta 12

Hello,

I just completed my first shop and then realized that my birthdate is incorrect. The month and year are fine but the day is not. I have been looking for a way to contact someone to fix it. I thank anyone in advance for whatever information you provide.

Thanks!

Tara_NJ
5 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

Hi Carletta,

Is your birthday wrong in your iSS registration or in the shop you just completed? If it's incorrect on your shop report just email the MSP who you did the shop for or look under your submitted shops and if it still says "pending" you may be able to unfinalize it and fix it. If it's in your registration, create a ticket in the app and let them know. They'll let you know how to fix it. Good luck!

Carletta
5 years 0 Carletta 12
Tara_NJ @ Apr 1, 2019 5:47:36 AM
Hi Carletta,

Is your birthday wrong in your iSS registration or in the shop you just completed? If it's incorrect on your shop report just email the MSP who you did the shop for or look under your submitted shops and if it still says "pending" you may be able to unfinalize it and fix it. If it's in your registration, create a ticket in the app and let them know. They'll let you know how to fix it. Good luck!

It's wrong in the registration and I cannot figure out how to open a ticket. I have been looking around the app.

MFJohnston
5 years 0 MFJohnston 388

On my iPhone8, the button on the app for the ticket system is the fifth one down in the center column. On the website, it's on the top banner on the main page.

Carletta
5 years 0 Carletta 12

Thanks everyone. It's fixed now! I appreciate the assistance!

Reading this thread: