To the mystery BOSS or person who oversee everything

Lisabeth
3 years 0 Lisabeth 1

Hi, I am new even even though it says I joined back in December. Was C I requested some jobs and then I couldn't do it because they were closed or something. So the ones that I recently requested like a bigot toilet seat I didn't know until after I read it that I had to purchase a bigot and I don't have one. So I don't know how to take it off or what to do. And I missed a lot of mystery shops. So I look pretty bad. Without intending to please forgive me on that. I just need to know exactly how I do this because when I request them or whatever and I says to do it and then I go back to find it I can't find it at all because it's it don't go on the folder part where it says requested or you know the things I'm working on it don't show up anywhere and I'm trying to find it go through everything but then there's like a bunch of the things they all look the same so I don't know which one to click on or which one I click the wrong cuz it won't tell me I don't know what to do? I hope this all makes sense but I need help navigating this because all the ones that I've requested I can't find. Can you help me with this?

Ivan
3 years 0 Ivan 944

Hello,

I'll try giving some broad explanations and advice, so you know how the process works and where to start.

-Once you log into iSecretShop, go to the "Available Shops" page, and browse the shops that are posted.

-When you see the one you are interested in, you click "View Details" and it will open a pop-up window with all the information on the shop.

-Then, you can either self-assign that shop, or click "Request shop" to submit a request for a specific date. The schedulers are frequently reviewing these requests, so it should be approved soon.

*If you are prompted to sign the iSecretShop Terms of Use or the Mystery Shopping Provider's contract first, you can do so on the "Provider Contracts and Policies" page.

-Once you have a shop assigned to you, you can always view it on the "Assigned Shops" page - there you can see all shops you have assigned, and can click "Complete Shop" on any of them to see the full shop information, the shop instructions, the questions, or/and fill out the shop report.

-If you have any questions about a particular shop, you can always contact the MSP that posted it, and their schedulers/editors will be happy to help.

-When you are done filling out the shop report - you click "Finalize Shop" to submit it - it will be reviewed to editors and either approved, or returned to you for additional information (if so, it will appear back in your "Assigned Shops" page).

-After the shop is approved, you can communicate with the MSP regarding your payment for that shop.

I also advise going to iSSprep.com and doing courses like "iSS 101" and "iSS 102" - these will not only provide you with additional knowledge, but will also grant you shopper points, boosting your rank rather quickly.

If you have questions related to a specific assignment (including questions about the loss of your points and requests for their restoration), please contact the MSP responsible for the shop. They have the authority and the ability to restore them should they deem it appropriate.

I hope this helps!

Reading this thread: