What do you like about it?

Kellyann
2 years 0 Kellyann 1

there's hardly ANY ACTIVITY where I live :(

Jsmie
2 years +1 Jsmie 1

Anyone have trouble getting paid from SeeDeep Consulting?

Karilynn
2 years (Edited 2 years) 0 Karilynn 1
Jsmie @ Feb 23, 2022, 12:26:45 AM
Anyone have trouble getting paid from SeeDeep Consulting?

No! I've done quite a few shops for See Deep Consulting, and I've never had any issues with getting paid. Looking back, though, they haven't always been consistent with their pay date. I've received payments from them as early as the 11th, and as late as the 19th, with holidays and weekends not seeming to have any impact on delaying payment or receiving it earlier.

I do know that after receiving it, PayPal likes to randomly hold on to people's money extra long sometimes.

-Kari Y.

Ursula
2 years (Edited 2 years) 0 Ursula 4

Yeah, PayPal is coming up with all these new policies that are so unnecessary. They locked my card on me because I got paid! Anyway, I'm just saying.

I wonder if I should use an accent when I do certain shops. Lol do you think so? And do any of you?

Dawn
1 year 0 Dawn 4

Mystery Shopping is fun and rewarding! I feel like a private investigator, and I love reporting when someone does a good job - their raises and promotions are greatly affected by mystery shops.

Krissy
11 months 0 Krissy 3

I love it sometimes - depending on the shop. I refuse to do the scanning audits, I just don't understand how to stay discreet. My favorites are food, my 2nd favorite is amusement parks. One time I've been able to go to an indoor amusement place with a pizza buffet and I had to call the scheduler and ask if I could substitute bumper cars for something else (I was pregnant) so I took my brother and he got to go to the bumper cars instead and I had no issue with getting it accepted. I'd love to do more amusement shops, I'm an arcade lover.

Reading this thread: