PRO tips, for those who want to be the best shoppers!

Connie_15123281602571
6 years 0 Connie_15123281602571 3

Thanks this is helpful. Just starting. Completed one shop waiting to see if it was completed to clients satisfaction.

CWS

Ivan
6 years +1 Ivan 944

No problem - I'm sure everything will go fine, if you took the time and effort to be on this forum and read this thread.

Cheers!

Mandy_Lynn5
6 years 0 Mandy_Lynn5 3

Thank you, Ivan great post I truly appreciate the wise words I need all the help I can get! You all have been Extremely helpful!

Patrick_15178940317986
6 years 0 Patrick_15178940317986 74

Excellent post full of great advice. I'd say it's a must read for new shoppers.

I printed out a copy to keep posted in my office. It should help for those times when I

get a writers block..

Have fun everyone....

Tara_NJ
6 years +2 Tara_NJ 178

Hi all, I actually learned something new rhe other day that I felt I should share and maybe help other new shoppers. I've only been doing secret shopping for isecretshop since last year, and have only recently been doing more than one or two shops per month. I learned that when completing shops, refer to the shop instructions as far as their questions go: a lot of times the questions are vague in the actual shop report, but more detailed in the instructions. One of my most recent reports, I did ask all the questions required in the shop instructions portion, but when I filled out the actual report, I answered the short questions asked in the report I was submitting. It got sent back to me marked incomplete, and the msp commented stating that I was to include all the information requested on the shop assignment. I wasn't quite sure either way since the questions weren't asked outright when completing my report. My mistake. I had all my noted saved, which I highly recommend doing until your report is approved. Luckily, I was given the opportunity to fix my report and resubmit, which I was able to do within minutes since I had all the information they needed. So my suggestion is to keep really good notes, make sure you get all questions answered from the shop instructions, and include all required information requested from the instructions somewhere on your report even if not flat out requested. Hope this made sense!

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

That's nice advice Tara, thanks for that!

Edward_15203721745313
6 years 0 Edward_15203721745313 1

It is really good advice thanks

Regina_15133705737163
5 years 0 Regina_15133705737163 9

Thanks for all this great information! Very much appreciated.

Kenep
5 years (Edited 5 years) 0 Kenep 2

hello here from montreal,

I tried to accept a new mission, but I still have the message that I need a paypal account. I have a paypal account. How to confirm it now? DoI nedd a merchant paypal account? Where can I find more details?

Martin_Canada
5 years 0 Martin_Canada 118

The same thing confused me at first as well Kenep. You need to include your paypal email in your extended profile. Once updated, you should have no problems.

Reading this thread: