Odd/strange/awkward/silly Requirements

Mark_15813485889672
4 years +1 Mark_15813485889672 32

I'm not a fan of taking pictures of people randomly, so discretely taking pictures of bathrooms falls under the same context for me.

Nettie _16120690227261
3 years +1 Nettie _16120690227261 1

I did a shop at Verizon and the store manager came out and told me with stop taking pics or leave. I said my husband is unable to come in and just wanted me to take pics and notes. He said I’m sorry but I can’t allow that. I said well you just lost a potential customer.

Ivan
3 years 0 Ivan 944

That's some quick thinking! Nice reply!

Russell_In_Canada
3 years 0 Russell_In_Canada 31

At the beginning of the pandemic, I took on several jobs assessing Covid protocols, some of these were in banks. Not only did I think I wouldn't get away with taking photos inside as required, but the 1st bank I went to wasn't letting customers in without an appointment. The greeter at the door asked what I needed there, so I flat-out told her I was doing Covid compliance checks (she assumed I was contracted by the bank; I didn't tell her any different). The end result, the bank manager came out to talk to me so I asked him the questions I needed answered, but he wouldn't let me take pictures. I told the MSC I would not be doing the remaining bank jobs.

Reading this thread: