Goodwin Schedulers are the BEST!

Denzal
6 years (Edited 6 years) 0 Denzal 1

I just signed up with Goodwin. So I'm looking forward to some shops. New to secret shopping but been taking on whatever shops are available in the Edmonton Alberta area. Hope to be in contact with other enterprising folk.

Does Goodwin have any shops in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?

Curtis
6 years 0 Curtis 1

We just started. We have done three shops with them so far. I noticed that the same locations keep coming up as available shops. Does this change after a while.

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

Denzal - you can check the Available Shops page on iSecretShop for any available shops in that area, just type in the city or zip code in the search bar, above the map. You should also be able to see which MSP posted which shops.

Curtis - a lot of shops in the system are done weekly or monthly, so there will be new shops for the same locations every week/month, but new locations and types of shops are also regularly posted, so make sure to chek out the Available Shops page from time to time.

Thanks for joining guys, and good luck!

Tara_NJ
6 years 0 Tara_NJ 178

I love Goodwin as well. They actually tell you if you did a good job or not on your report. It's awesome! Last night, I got an email from them stating that my report was approved, and thanked me for doing such a great job with my descriptions. That's the first time I ever got positive feedback from mystery shopping. I never expect it, but let me tell you, it felt great!

Ivan
6 years +1 Ivan 944

That's so great to hear Tara! We all enjoy a bit of positive feedback/encouragement from time to time, and I wish more people did that! :)

Kim_15107488625088
6 years 0 Kim_15107488625088 1

I have I have done in mass in the past and kind of put it to the side I'm getting things updated and getting back in the game and looking forward to doing some fun things and making some extra money

Ivan
6 years 0 Ivan 944

That's awesome Kim! If you need any help getting up to speed on anything, let us know :)

Brandy_15276298678438
5 years 0 Brandy_15276298678438 4

Same, Goodwin is awesome. :)

Ron_15356354399884
5 years +1 Ron_15356354399884 1

I am thinking of doing more and wanted to see about Goodwin. living in the great N.W. there are not many shops here. It is always good to have ones that have your back. I Look forward to be part of the family. SHOPPER"S SHOP ON.

Ivan
5 years 0 Ivan 944

It's so nice to hear that Ron! Good luck on your shops!

Reading this thread: