Badge Problem

Norm
5 years +1 Norm 191

The badge system and set up is awesome! It's much better than just getting points. The badges and percentages are much more reflective of performance than a simple number. Hope other shoppers like it as much is this one does.

Ivan
5 years +1 Ivan 944

I love your enthusiasm Norm, and I'm glad you like it as much as I do!

Speaking of badges, do you (or anyone else) have any suggestions regarding the badge system - any ideas for a new type of badge perhaps, or altering the existing badge(s) in some way, adjusting the number of badge levels, etc?

Norm
5 years (Edited 5 years) +1 Norm 191

Ditto. Yeah, change that dark gray color for level one to another more cheerful color. In addition, perhaps make all badges have 10 levels, not just five. Thanks for asking

MFJohnston
5 years +1 MFJohnston 388

Ivan -

I'm not big on the badges, but they don't bother me either. The one thing I would like, however, is a published list of any systemic benefits for having badges and specific rankings. For instance, I know that the higher your Reputation Rank, the more shops you can self-assign. I'd like to know how many more I'll be able to self-assign with my next rank.

Ivan
5 years +1 Ivan 944

Thanks for the input guys!

Dawn_15212588682316
5 years +1 Dawn_15212588682316 30

I love getting badges! I think it's a nice little perk to see them increase and earn new badges. It really makes me want to do a shop that I may not otherwise do. The problem is, the MSPs don't always link the badges to their shops. I wish iSS did the linking (hint hint ha ha). I do think there currently is a nice selection of badges.

Ivan
5 years +1 Ivan 944

Thanks for the reply Dawn! Whenever you notice (or think) that an MSP didn't link any badges to their shop, I strongly suggest contacting them and letting them know - you'll be making the whole situation better for yourself and for all shoppers.

Dawn_15212588682316
5 years (Edited 5 years) 0 Dawn_15212588682316 30

Ivan,

The first time I asked about linking I was told to talk to iSS! So I reached out another two times (to the MSP) and I'm hoping the last person I spoke with actually tries to do something. I will keep trying!

Ivan
5 years +1 Ivan 944

I hope so! Let us know what they said :)

Michele_15032031952719
5 years 0 Michele_15032031952719 363

I thought it takes a day or 2 to show up.

Reading this thread: