My 2nd Shop Was a Sex Shop - Literally!!!

Turtle_Momma
5 years +3 Turtle_Momma 7

I might as well admit I don't always read the descriptions completely before I push the apply button, so when I saw the word theater, I pushed apply as fast as I could....

It was a theater alright - an adult theater and sex shop!!!!!!!..The kind of place where they arrested Pee Wee Herman back in the 90's.

I didn't want to get a negative mark on my rookie reputation, so I went to the "Circle Theater" to audit their selection and display of Screaming O products. There's a lot more to the story, but I'm supposed to be typing a report, not typing funny stories.....hahahaaha

If anyone has a similar story though - I'd love to hear it!

VONDELE
5 years +1 VONDELE 8

oh goodness. i wish your shop could have been my shop... hahaha

Michele_15032031952719
5 years 0 Michele_15032031952719 362

So this sex shop is a chain?

Turtle_Momma
5 years (Edited 5 years) +1 Turtle_Momma 7

No - it wasn’t a chain (as in chain store with multiple locations). I was just checking to see if they had a certain product...Why do you ask I wonder? Eh?

P.s. Michele - I hope my reply didn’t sound smart alecky- sometimes when you write words they can be misconstrued...

Norm
5 years +2 Norm 191

Some shops are called revealed shops, meaning that you go in and tell them you are a shopper. Sometimes, you get the shops which is really interesting and revealing. But hey, at least you get to try a new job in a view only do it once, and even earn a new badge and points.

Turtle_Momma
5 years +3 Turtle_Momma 7

Norm:

I’ve only been SS-big for a few weeks and I’ve completed four adult novelty shops (3 of them mystery), had my blood drawn and took a UA test only to find out I didn’t clarify a clarification about badges (We don’t need no stinking badges! -Blazing Saddles)....So far so good....

do they have a Screaming O badge?

How did you get so many badges?

This is a funny car dealership commercial...about a Badger:

https://youtu.be/B703YiGkpm4

Martin_Canada
5 years +2 Martin_Canada 118

LOL - I had to look up your city just to see the shops you were talking about and found a bunch of shops at Kum & Go. I had no idea this was a convenience store in your area.

Turtle_Momma
5 years (Edited 5 years) 0 Turtle_Momma 7

I remember when I was a teenager and put two and two together on K&G convenience store...my brothers and sisters laughed and laughed about. It still makes me giggle...

Thrre used to be a Shipping company like FedEx or UPS called Going Postal, but I don’t know if they’re still in business. Are you from Canada, Martin?

I remember when I was a teenager and put two and two together on K&G convenience store...my brothers and sisters laughed and laughed about. It still makes me giggle...

Thrre used to be a Shipping company like FedEx or UPS called Going Postal, but I don’t know if they’re still in business. Are you from Canada, Martin?

Martin_Canada
5 years 0 Martin_Canada 118

Yep - I'm right next to boarder so cross into Detroit area all the time to buy your cheap milk (99 cents at Kroger) and eggs (49 cents a dozen) and fill up on gas. :-) The shop that surprises me the most in the USA is hospital mystery shops. Hospitals are govt run in Canada and are not mystery shopped but I think they could use them.

Charles_15397290816202
5 years +1 Charles_15397290816202 4

LOL!

I just joined....how do they pay you? Via paypal or is there a section where you can ad your bank account info?

Reading this thread: